Friday, April 29, 2005

Favorite Photographer in THE WORLD

Anyone who has ANY interest in portrait photography absolutely MUSt visit this site. Its a detailed portfolio of Farrokh Chhotia, one of the greatest photographers i have EVER seen.

Caution - the website containes nudity in his personal section, so im pre warning any individuals who might take offence to this - but you can browse all other sections of the site - definately provocative - but not nudity. If even that bothers you then STILL go see the site and visit the jazz images section.

Note to people who have allready heard of this site - GO THERE AGAIN.

The site has been revamped and though it looks the same at first glance it containes MANY more images then before.

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, April 30, 2005, Blogger kAy said...

dude- the site wouldnt load-but will definitley chek it out-
im a nutter for potrait photography
:)

 
At 5:40 AM, May 14, 2005, Blogger Colette said...

Salman

(Note sigh of exasperation) - you didn't tell my you had changed your URL!!! Naughty Boy!

Thanks for posting the link - great work there.


As ever my dearest - write to me if you can find time....

Colette

 
At 8:34 AM, November 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about pet portrait. I have a website about pet portrait which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home